EHS Risk Management
The procedure EHS Risk Management (UOM 306) describes the University of Melbourne’s methodology for:
- the identification of health and safety hazards and environmental impacts,
- the process of risk/impact assessment and
- the development of risk controls.
For further advice on risk management, contact your EHS Adviser/Manager.
The following Risk Management Forms and Tools are available:
- Risk Assessment Forms
- Risk Register and Environmental Aspects & Impacts Register
- Workplace Inspection & Cyclic Events Checklists